Rug & Upholstery Cleaning Too!
2 Rooms of Carpet Cleaning
3 Rooms of Carpet Cleaning
4 Rooms of Carpet Cleaning
Are you in need of a professional carpet cleaning company for your home or office building? Vacuuming your carpets and rugs and spot treating small stains are great in the short run, but nothing cleans carpets deep down like professional steam cleaning, such as provided by Certified Green Team.
Get a Fast Free Quote
"Excellent carpet cleaning service. The technician did some magic to get rid of the stains on my carpet."
Certified Green Team Delivers Truly Clean Carpeting
Believe it or not, the dirtiest part of a home typically isn't the bathroom, it's the carpeted surfaces! Carpeting collects mud, dirt, and debris that is tracked in from the outdoors. Those particles get trapped inside its fibers. Carpet fibers also attract and trap airborne particles like dust, and pollen. Even though carpets serve as excellent air filters, if they are not regularly vacuumed and periodically extracted, they will reach capacity. When this occurs, as people walk over the carpet, the particles have nowhere left to go but back into the air.
Certified Green Team recommends having your carpets professionally cleaned semiannually. If you suffer from allergies, you may need to have your carpeting steam cleaned even more frequently. Get rid of the dirt you see and the dirt don't by calling (267) 365-3679. Certified Green Team has been cleaning carpets for more than 7 years and can get your carpets back to "truly clean".
Our Effective Carpet Cleaning Process
Over the years, we have refined our carpet cleaning process to provide the best quality service at an excellent price.
- First, Certified Green Team's cleaning crew uses ultra high-powered vacuums to remove surface dirt.
- Next, a powerful yet safe carpet cleaning solutions are applied to help break down and pre-treat tough stains.
- All Certified Green Team cleaning products are safe for people, pets, and the environment.
- Hot water extraction using a commercial-grade machine is utilized to agitate the solution and cleanse the fibers.
- The carpet is rinsed to remove any cleaning product residue
- The excess water, along with the dirt is removed.
- Your carpets will be dry and ready for regular use within just a few hours.
- Call (267) 365-3679 today to schedule your carpet cleaning.
Since 2016, Certified Green Team has built a superb team of carpet cleaning technicians who take great pride in making carpets look their best. As a committed small business in the area, we have honed the process of cleaning carpets efficiently and thoroughly, and at a great price. Our commercial-grade carpet extraction system provides powerful extraction to remove ground-in dirt and stains. We use safe carpet cleaning solutions and deodorizers that quickly neutralize odors, and leave your carpet looking new again. Regular carpet cleaning by Certified Green Team can extend the lifespan of your carpet investment. Simply call (267) 365-3679 to schedule a professional carpet cleaning today.